Elite Skills & Leadership
Separate from the pack
This is a 5-day, overnight Elite Skills & Leadership basketball camp in Mt. Pleasant, Utah.
Every aspect of your game improves with this camp. You will learn the exact skills, drills, and training methods that the Breakthrough Staff has used to help players reach the NBA level.
Our Breakthrough staff have trained some of the best players in the world that have gone on to become Olympic Gold Medalists, NBA All-Stars, WNBA All-Stars, Elite College Players (Michigan State, Duke, Kentucky – to name a few), and Numerous Player of the Year Awards at the high school level.
You need more than elite skills!
An elite skill level will help you advance in the game of basketball. However, your understanding of the game (basketball IQ), your ability to communicate, and your leadership skills are going to separate you from the pack.
On the court, you will be an extension of your head coach. Off the court, you will have learned a skill set that helps you excel in whatever profession you choose after playing basketball.
Check-in: Monday - 7:30 am
Check-Out: Friday - 12:00 pm
Age: students going into 7th - 12th grade
Sign-up before April 5 to save 20%
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that each camper’s instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and skill level.
More about this camp
Our Breakthrough Staff has trained some of the best players in the world who have gone on to become Olympic Gold Medalists, NBA All-Stars, WNBA All-Stars, Elite College Players (Michigan State, Duke, Kentucky – to name a few), and numerous Player of the Year Awards at the high school level.
What To Bring
- Camp registration documents.
- BED AND BATH: Towels, blanket or sleeping bag, pillow, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap.
- MEDICAL: Emergency contact info, information about medications, allergies, asthma, or other medical conditions
- RECOMMENDED: Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, swimsuit, pajamas, jacket, weather appropriate clothing and footwear, spending money, camera
Coach Jim Huber
Jim Huber has developed and coached some of the best players in the world, including current NBA players and elite players who attended some of the best college programs in the nation, such as Duke and Kentucky. Some of Coach Jim Huber's coaching credentials include:
- Over 20 years of basketball coaching experience at the youth, high school, and college levels.
- Coached a team to a 1st place finish at the 2013 Nike Global Challenge.
- Coached at the Nike Elite 100 Camp which selects the top 100 high school players.
- #1 Team Defense at 2013 Nike EYBL which has the top 40 Nike High School teams from North America and consists of 18 regular-season games. Qualified for 2013 Nike Peach Jam.
- A head coach for Mokan Basketball. Mokan is a direct Nike sponsored program. In 2012, when Coach Huber was Director of Basketball Operations, Mokan reached the Final Four at the Peach Jam, which only selects the top 24 teams from the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL).
- 45 Championships, 13 Runner-up Finishes, and 26 Final Four Finishes at regional and national tournaments since 2004.
- 42 Collegiate players and 22 at Division 1 level.
Itinerary of your first day at camp:
|7:30 AM||Check In / Registration|
|9:00 AM||1st On-Court Session|
|10:10 AM||1st Classroom Session|
|10:30 AM||2nd On-Court Session|
|1:00 PM||2nd Classroom Session|
|1:30 PM||3rd On-Court Session|
|2:40 PM||3rd Classroom Session|
|3:05 PM||4th On-Court Session|
|4:05 PM||4th Classroom Session|
|4:30 PM||Shower / Dinner|
|6:00 PM||Life Skills Training|
|8:00 PM||Relaxation Time|
|10:00 PM||Lights Out / Room Checks|